Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Happy Birfday Big Bear!

It was  six seven OMG TWELVE!!!! years ago tonight:
...which makes me think about when he was born, and the fact that it gave birth (sic) to what I still think was my greatest moment, yet got ZERO LAUGHS.

Minutes after he was born, his dad brought him out to meet us all. A wonderful moment. Then the two of them got on an elevator to go downstairs for something, I have no idea what. There were maybe 10 of us, and we're all just kinda standing there watching them get on the elevator, and about 2 minutes later we're all still standing there, chatting or whatever, and the elevator door suddenly opens. And standing there is some kid, looks to be about 10 or 12. Everybody's just kinda standing there looking at him, and finally I say "Jesus christ...how the fuck long have we been standing here?"

ZERO LAUGHS!!! My greatest line ever, nuthin. ZERO!!!!  :)

No comments: