Wednesday, January 02, 2019

London Calling Again

Thanks to Brothatime! I got to go to London again, and it was even more fantastic this time as we stayed in Soho, which is bumpin', and did such cool things as toured Buck House (I touched Queen Victoria's throne - not a euphemism), had a private tour of Churchill's War Room, visited Winchester Abbey again, and stayed at a creepy hotel Anthony Bourdain used to stay at. Every restaurant/pub we went to was awesome (save one Chinese restaurant misfire, but oh well), and a great surprise was discovering how wonderful Windsor is. I'll start this morning by posting some of my Instagrams, then later on when I get off my lazy ass I'll post more pics. Can't wait to go back!! :)

(Click on first picture to increase size and then click through them all.)



























No comments: