Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A Few Random Thoughts on the Greatness of "Cuckoo".

- When Cuckoo began, just like everybody else I'm sure I thought oh, this is a platform for Andy Samberg. And if you had told me it'd get even funnier when he left and Taylor Lautner joined the cast, I'd have said you're probably out of your mind.

- Greg Davies is a British National Treasure, even he never does anything other than Cuckoo and his Hall of Fame character on The Inbetweeners. And if you spot hm on The Graham Norton Show, do yourself  favor and watch.

- I always hafta catch myself from demanding more Steve, as he's one of those perfect side characters where a little is perfect and juuuuust a tad more is too much.

- Is there a more delightful family to go down to the pub with?

- Ben was one of sitcom's all-time dull characters (as designed so), but how happy are you when he actually finds his true love?

- I'm assuming there will be 6th season! (fingers crossed emoji)

No comments: