Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Lowery's and Ramsay Oh My!

I don't think anyone under 65 years old has been there in decades but Gordon Ramsay visited my hometown's iconic restaurant Lowery's, and the episode of 24 Hours to Hell and Back about it airs tonight:
At 9 p.m. Tuesday on Fox, viewers can see how celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and his show’s crew spent “a whirlwind” few days at Lowery’s revamping the menu, updating the restaurant’s décor, retraining the staff and delivering some tough love to the managing brothers about how things should operate.
“Overall, it was a real shot of adrenaline for us, a positive thing,” said Lowery, who believes that paring the restaurant’s menu down from 65 to 20 entrees “will give us the time we need to give more attention to every meal we serve.”
He said he enjoyed interacting with Ramsay, who’s seen tossing an apple at him in a commercial promoting Tuesday night’s episode, which starts the third season of the show.
“I knew something was coming,” said Lowery, referring to the apple, “but originally thought it was going to be a tomato.
My Lowery's fried chicken review from years ago HERE.

My meeting with Gordon Ramsay HERE.

Aaaaaaaaaand my version of every single American episode of Kitchen Nightmares HERE.

No comments: