Friday, April 24, 2020

My Least favorite OFAH Episodes

Remarking that the Rodney Comes Home episode was "meh" earlier made me put together my 10 least favorite episodes. That episode came in at #11, saved only the fantastic Uncle Albert scene I posted. These are listed chronologically, starting with series 1. Enjoy!
Cash and Curry (certainly my least favorite)
It Never Rains
Diamonds are For Heather
(showcased Del Boy's warm side, but no laughs)
Wanted
It’s Only Rock and Roll
As One Door Closes
(rare derailing by John Sullivan in which the premise makes no sense at all)
To Hull and Back
(every Only Fools fan seems to love this except me)
The Sky’s the Limit
Miami Twice
(both parts)
Fatal Extraction

Of course David Jason's favorite episode is Miami Twice, which makes me look like an asshole. Tho in my defense, it seems to be solely because he got to test his chops by playing two characters, so.


 


No comments: