Friday, April 03, 2020

The Ringer Greatest 21st Character Tourney

Read all about it HERE. Here's my picks for the current bracket, the Final Four! Looks like we missed a chance to see Dwight go head to head with his hero/mentor Michael Scott. :(

I only ever saw the pilot episode of Breaking Bad and I haven't seen a minute of Game of Thrones and I've always loved Tim Whatley ("those aren't buoys!") so I'll go with Walter white here.

The other match-up is epic. Ron Swanson is an all-time character who leads the league in taking people down YouTube rabbit holes with best-of videos. but Michael scott is also an all-time character and while I've only blazed through the series run of Parks and Rec once, The Office has been such a part of my daily life for so long I can't imagine life without it and Michael Scott. so I'm going with Michael Scott. Which means that in my final, he's an easy pick over Walter White. Congrats, Mike! (as Darryl, and the one time Jim was pretending to be Darryl, would call him.)

via GIPHY


No comments: