Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Few Things I Know

1) I still have no idea what Old Town Road is.

2) From what I've picked up from a few Facebook groups, The Office fans genuinely abhor the Scott's Tots episode. While I've always rolled my eyes at the idea that nobody would've checked in over the last 10 years to see if this offer was actually happening, it's a truly great example of Michael's desperate need to please people - even kids, of which he wants 100 of according to his childhood clip from Bring Your Daughter to Work Day - putting him into an incredibly terrible situation thanks to his genuinely (albeit stupid) good intentions. It's not a Top 10 episode, but it's not a Bottom 10 one either.

3) Maybe it's because if all the BBC sitcoms I watch, but as I age I seem to be craving brown gravy more and more.

No comments: