Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Sigh. I Can't Win.

I've always bitched and moaned that I came into being a sexual being at the worst possible time: right when the terror of AIDS hit. Mere years before me were the 70s when everybody was fucking everybody no big whoop; once I got a working penis the world was like "okay, let's shut this shit down now, thanks!"

And now, after a year in lock down, I read this:

The rest of the 2020s will be filled with "sexual licentiousness" after people across the world emerge from the lockdowns enforced by the coronavirus pandemic, an expert has predicted.

"In 2024, all of those [pandemic trends] will be reversed.

"People will relentlessly seek out social interactions."

Dr Christakis says this could include "sexual licentiousness", liberal spending, and a "reverse of religiosity".

Oh, GOODY! Everybody becoming unleashed again desperate for fucking anyone is sight juuuuuuust as I'm hitting my early 50s, when no woman in her right mind will wanna see my old man dick.

For fuck's sake. 😠

No comments: