Wednesday, December 16, 2020

TV Pix

Thanks to this being the Golden Age of TV Streaming, one of the most-oft questions is "what are you watching these days?" To which I always freeze in the moment, so I thought I'd list a few of the shows I've been watching over the past coupla weeks. Some are great, some really good, some just okay, but I'd recommend any of them at any time.

You're welcome, Earth!

Quacks (NBC.com)
The Flight Attendant (HBO Max)
There She Goes (Britbox)
All Creatures Great and Small (Britbox)
Still Game (Netflix)
Still Open All Hours (Amazon)
The Mary Tyler More Show (Hulu)
The Bob Newhart Show (Hulu)
Ted Lasso (Apple TV)
The Conners (Hulu)
The Crown (Netflix)
It Takes a Worried Man (Acorn)
Yellowstone (Amazon)
To the Manor Born (Britbox)
Shameless (Showtime)
The Comedy Store (Showtime)
Benidorm (Britbox)
All in the Family (Pluto.tv)
Don’t Forget the Driver (Britbox)
Green Acres (Amazon)

No comments: