Thursday, January 14, 2021

OMG WINGS!!!!!!

Sometimes, I think my raison d’etre on this swiftly tilting planet is to remind people of what an overlooked and underrated tv show Wings is. - Xmastime

People...it's finally happening!

Thanks to Ken Levine, who wrote on Wings along with other shows such as Cheers, MASH and many more, having on his podcast today Rob Leszczak, who just released The Complete Guide to the TV Sitcom WINGS. (Did I already buy my copy? OF COURSE I HAVE!!!)

Will this be the first crack in the breakthrough that will finally give Wings the credit it deserves after decades of languishing in curious obscurity? I hope so.

THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY!!

I've posted about Wings a million times over the years, do yourself a favor and take a few hours to go through my many, many, many, many gems.

Perhaps its time to give Tim Daly the green light on his proposed reboot?

No comments: