Friday, January 15, 2021

You Down with RLP Yeah You Know Me

Roger Lloyd-Pack died 7 years ago today. He was a classically trained actor whose career spanned decades, including an iconic role in my beloved The Vicar of Dibley and from what I'm told a regular in the Harry Potter series, but of course he will always be the lovable buffoon Trigger to the many of us who loved him in Only Fools and Horses. You'll scourge the internet forever without ever finding anyone saying a negative word about this guy, and I for one consider myself lucky to be able to see him in the classic roles I love him in.

Here's a few great Trigger scenes, although I also recommend the hysterical Trigger's cousin story, his naming Rodney's kid laff, Trigger's thoughts on the movie Ghandi, and on and on. Too many dammit! :)

No comments: