Tuesday, February 09, 2021

OFAH Lines Hard at Work

Over five years ago, I rather sexily wrote thusly:

My new plan: ask women out on dates and then stand them up, only to later regale them with stories of why I was absent based on plot lines from Only Fools and Horses episodes. #goals 

And now some brilliant lady in England has wisely tried to live his life according to me, so he straight-up lifted Only Fools and Horses lines for his Tinder patter and apparently it didn't work too badly

ORIGINAL LINE FROM DENZIL: "We might go out, get to know each other a bit, you know. Might like each other then - who knows? - in time maybe she might do some ironing for me."

Definitely one to use again. Straight to the point and no circling around what you’re looking for.

Perfect to weed out the men who aren’t willing to do my ironing for me, and therefore saving so much time.

Score: 1000/10

"Chateauneuf du Pape my son, chateauneuf du Pape!"

No comments: