Monday, March 08, 2021

14 Years Ago Today

I unleashed a classic post about the Chinn Dome. Enjoy! (PS - I tried to pass along my utter disinterest in playing defense to my godson but failed miserably)

Our basketball home away from home was my friend Michael’s house, "The Chinn Dome." He had a big outdoor light, so we could play there after dark. I had a spot about 18 feet out that I shot from so much it was called “Xmas’ fucking crater," I wouldn’t be surprised if my footprints were still there. Usually we’d play 2 on 2, I must’ve run the only 2-man zone defense in the history of basketball – “you got the left side, I got the right.” Cause like I said before, I ain’t wasting my breath chasing nobody round playing defense for chrissake...CONTINUE READING 

"Yeah no, I don't 'do' defense...or equal rights."

No comments: