Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thoughts on Katie Nolan*. I Have Them.

1:21pm. Right now I'd be watching "Mike and a Mad Dog." Which is....a radio show. This is how bad I've gotten. I stare at the tv watching radio. Unreal. - XMASTIME

I have no idea if Katie Nolan is actually good at her job but I'll be honest and tell you I follow her podcast basically because she's hot, in that "hot but not TOO hot so you can at least imagine a world that existed in which you could land her" way, ridiculous as that is. So imagine how dumb I feel when I realize "hey dummy, it's not even like you're looking at her! It's a podcast not video!!!"

"Oh of COURSE you have a real chance with me Xmastime HAHAHAHA I am kidding you are fat loser garbage."

*this post dedicated to longtime Katie Nolan fanboy, illWilll!

No comments: