Thursday, April 01, 2021

Cheetos Brilliance

Via the Mental Floss Amazing Fact Generator:

Ornithologists often use Cheetos to study behavior in crows. Along with being easy to spot, they’re also one of the birds’ favorite snacks.
 
Kinda like my dreams of taunting detectives by being the Cheetos Burglar!
If I ever had to be a serial burglar, I think I'd like to become famous as the "Cheetos Burglar." Every time I robbed someone's house, they'd know it was me cause of all the Cheetos dust left behind all over their shit. My signature, so to speak. Dramatic scene when they finally nab me and drag me down to the station - the sheriff desk clerk grabs my hand to stick my fingers into the ink to fingerprint, but I pull away with an indignant "Back off!!!"...and then slowly lower my hand to the paper, and press my thumb down, leaving my Cheetos dust thumbprint.

No comments: