Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Oh, the Dramz!

As you faithful fans know, when it comes to tv I'm very much a sitcom guy. I commented to Brothatime!! earlier (earlier...as if it could've been later?) that I've only ever gotten caught up in a handful of dramas, so I thought I'd list them here.

STRAIGHT-UP ADULT WEEKLY DRAMA (* connotes "in the pantheon)

The West Wing*, ER (the first 39 seasons only), Mad Men*, The Sopranos*, Treme (even as every episode became the same thing over and over and over), Shameless, Spartacus*, Friday Night Lights*

HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA I SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED I WATCHED

Beverly Hills 90210*, Melrose Place (unwatchable today), Dawson's Creek, Party of Five, My So-Called Life

NICE FAMILY SHOWS FROM MY YOUTH I STILL LOVE

Little House on the Prairie*, The Waltons*

STREAMING/BINGING-ERA DRAMA

True Detective* (first season only, obviously), Bloodline, House of Cards, The Crown*, Downton Abbey*

I'm sure I missed some, but you get the point. You're welcome, people!

No comments: