Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Sitcoms and Britcoms and Hitcoms, Oh My!

The geniuses (presumably) over at Rolling Stone have amassed their list of the 100 Best Sitcoms of All-Time. I won't spend any time letting blood spurt out of my ears in anger - lookit me, evolving as a person! - and it's tough to argue with the Top 10.

I will now list my top Ten sitcoms and Britcoms, in chronological order and yes i know that it could all change in 10 minutes but I love talking about sitcoms while most of my friends don't, so.

AMERICAN

All in the Family
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
Cheers
Family Ties
The Cosby Show
Roseanne
Seinfeld
Wings
Frasier
The Office
BRITISH

Porridge
Fawlty Towers
Only Fools and Horses
Blackadder
The Vicar of Dibley
I’m Alan Partridge
Peep Show
Gavin & Stacey
The Inbetweeners
Moone Boy (may be knocked out whenever Derry Girls comes back for its third season)

No comments: