Friday, July 09, 2021

BBC Yeah You Know Me

In honor of today being the 20th anniverary of The Office, I'm updating my list of Britcoms you peple need to watch. You're welcome, Earth!

The 1970s

Open All Hours
The Good Life
Fawlty Towers
To the Manor Born
Porridge
Citizen Smith
Rising Damp
I Didn’t Know You Cared
Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads
The 1980s
Only Fools and Horses
Yes, Minster
Blackadder
The 1990s
The Royle Family
I’m Alan Partridge
Father Ted
The Vicar of Dibley
The 2000s

Extras
The Office
Miranda
The Green Green Grass
Black Books
The IT Crowd
Gavin and Stacey
Peep Show
Coupling
The Worst Week of My Life
The 2010s
The Trip
Detectorists
The Inbetweeners
The Wrong Man(s)
Rev
Whites
Spy
Count Arthur Strong
Vicious
Friday Night Dinner
Back to Life
Upstart Crow
Moone Boy
Derry Girls
Uncle
Cuckoo
Motherland
Benidorm
Chickens
Fresh Meat
Still Open All Hours

The 2020s

Staged
Trying
Back
There She Goes
Breeders
After Life

No comments: