Monday, November 29, 2021

2022: The Year of Marah

The Kids in Philly tour of 2000 is one of the all-time favorite times of all my days, seeing Marah on the edge of bursting into what we thought would be a world-famous band for millions to enjoy as we did. The leaves were crispy and colorful, the Yuengling was cold and it was all happening in front of us.

Their star turn for the rest of the planet didn't happen exactly, but along the way I did pick up two of my best friends. Here's the end of one of the amazing shows at the Khyber, November 2000, with Serge pulling me onstage to "sing" Amazing Grace with them.

NOTE: despite Serge's best efforts this did NOT help me with the chicks right afterwards :(

PS - this was live rock at its peak; do yourself a favor and go through the rest of the amazing show HERE.

No comments: