Thursday, March 10, 2022

RIP Baz

1) I've become one of those ghoulish people who repeatedly refresh a celeb's Wikipedia page when they're on their deathbed to see how quickly their death date goes up. I'm not a proud man.- XMASTIME

I just saw on Twitter than Ron Pember died. I didn't know that name either but he was in one iconic scene in Only Fools and Horses. That was in 1983 and I thought he was 100 years old then; there's no way in hell I woulda guessed Baz was still alive as of earlier today.

Anyways, now I've settled into that creepy space between hearing he's died and waiting for today's date to be edited into his Wiki page to reflect his death...😬

AND to make it even creepier, now I'm waiting for that first "is" to turn into "was".

His one scene is also the only scene throughout the entire series in which Rodney asks Trigger why he calls him Dave 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 (and, ironically, the only time Trigger ever does call him "Rodney"!)

No comments: