Thursday, March 03, 2022

Where are My Tagalongs?!

One way it should be pretty obvious to us that women should be running the world is that the Girl Scouts have been selling cookies for almost a hundred years and the Boy Scouts still haven't caught on that maybe they should be doing the same thing.  - XMASTIME 

Apparently Girl Scouts are being harassed trying to sell their precious little cookies again.

Which is odd, since I can't remember the last time I even saw one of these little people. Used to be, a Girl Scout would knock on your door and ask you to buy cookies. Then it was, they'd set up outside a grocery store to suck you in their tractor beam of cookies. Then it became "hello office my daughter is selling cookies, swing by my desk to sign up to buy some!" Then it went to "wanna buy some cookies just go to the website and say you got them from ______, whom you'll never lay eyes on or confirm is even alive".

No comments: