Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Paul Ritter + Year

Paul Ritter died one year ago today. I only really knew him from one show, the classic Friday Night Dinner, but man oh man was he great in it. He was immediately endearing and lovable and funny as hell.

It also marks to remind me of how jarring these two years have been. Not in any bad way personally, I'm way better off than most people, but in the passage of time itself. Something like this anniversary of a death will occur and I'll think "oh yeah, last year during Covid". But then I remember it wasn't REALLY "during Covid", it was A YEAR AFTER "Covid Proper". It just scrambles the brain; one minute we're all in this historic thing together, and the next one time has just wandered along and it's hard to have a good frame of reference. Oh well.

Here's to Paul Ritter! And do yourself a favor & get your ass watching some Friday Night Dinner! 😜

No comments: