Thursday, July 21, 2022

DON'T YOU FUCKING TEASE ME, PETER JACKSON!!!

After last year's beyond stunning Get Back, director Peter Jackson has something else up his sleeve with our beloved moptops:

“I’m talking to The Beatles about another project, something very, very different than Get Back,” Jackson told Deadline. “We’re seeing what the possibilities are, but it’s another project with them. It’s not really a documentary … and that’s all I can really say.”

"Not really a documentary"....? WTf? A scripted series? A reality show with Paul & Ringo as roommates trying to get along while in the process learning something about each other and maybe, just maybe, something about themselves? 

Jackson's Get Back has earned him the right to hear me admit I will breathlessly await this project .

In the meantime, visit my brilliant Get Back blogging of episode 1 HERE! And episode 2 HERE! And episode 3 HERE!

YOU'RE WELCOME, EARF!

No comments: