Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Eric Kraft, Everybody!

I've blathered on here a million times about my favorite book of all time, The Personal History, Adventures, Experiences and Observations of Peter Leroy. and its brilliant author Eric Kraft. I'm lucky enough to have a bit of a relationship with Eric - I met him in 1995 in Michael Lund's class, and it was Kraft who suggested putting "Williamsburg" in the title of my first book - and can without any restraint whole-heartedly recommend his Substack to you people. OR you lazy-asses can listen to him read entire chapters of his classics on his podcast. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a blog audience who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very entertainment that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a comment section and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to! 

Here's a short run from my favorite story from Peter Leroy, Take the Long Way Home. You're welcome, Earf!


No comments: