Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Hometown Schmometown

Bit over here reports that most millennials live within 100 miles of their hometown.

Like anytime else when I saw the word "millennial" I lit up, ready to make fun of them for being weak but...100 miles? Is that really all that uncommon? Especially when we'd hafta assume that's actually way bigger of a distance than any previous generations?

I mean ffs THIS GUY WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS TO PROTECT HIS ANONYMITY, couldn't even get the fuck away!

My home, New Jersey - it's a death trap. It's a suicide rap. Listen to the lyrics, alright. I had to get out, I gotta hit the highway, I'm a roadrunner man, I got the white line fever in my veins, I am gonna bring my girl and I have had enough, of the shit that this place dishes out. I am gonna run, run, run, and I'm - well I'm never coming back!

I currently live ten minutes from my hometown.

No comments: