Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Your 2022 Xmastime Emmys Post YOU'RE WELCOME!

I will now list the Emmy nominees for Best Comedy Series in the order of which I like them (overall, not just this season):

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Ted Lasso

Only Murders in the Building

Abbott Elementary

What We Do In The Shadows

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel

Barry

Hacks 

I will now list the Emmy nominees for Best Writing for a Comedy Series in the order of which I like them (overall, not just this season):

Jason Sudeikis

Martin Short

Nicholas Hoult 

Steve Martin

Bill Hader

Donald Glover (N/A)  

I will now list the Emmy nominees for Best Lead Actress in a Comedy Series in the order of which I like them (overall, not just this season):

Quinta Brunson 

Rachel Brosnahan

Elle Fanning

Jean Smart

Kaley Cuoco (N/A)

Issa Rae (N/A)

I will now list the Emmy nominees for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series in the order of which I like them (overall, not just this season):

Brett Goldstein, Ted Lasso

Tony Shaloub, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 

Nick Mohammed, Ted Lasso 

Tyler James Williams, Abbott Elementary

Anthony Carrigan, Barry

Henry Winkler, Barry 

Toheeb Jimoh, Ted Lasso 

Bowen Yang, Saturday Night Live

I will now list the Emmy nominees for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in the order of which I like them (overall, not just this season):

Janelle James, Abbott Elementary 

Alex Borstein, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Hannah Waddingham, Ted Lasso

Sheryl Lee Ralph, Abbott Elementary

Juno Temple, Ted Lasso

Sarah Niles, Ted Lasso 

Kate McKinnon, Saturday Night Live

Hannah Einbinder, Hacks

No comments: