Thursday, August 18, 2022

A Modest Proposal

I think the country would be a lot easier to run if we were run strictly by our generations. Once you’re born and locked into a generation, you move along with that generation and don’t hafta give a damn about the other ones. I mean it’s fucking insane that a 40 year-old man has to somehow dance through & thread enough lasers to get what he wants by having to also make sure that a 20 year-old and a 70 year-old want the same things. It’s insane, and I think this is a great solution to all these problems. You’re welcome, America (and, if I’m being honest here, Earth!) I mean it worked in high school, right - the 9th grade student government didn’t give a good goddam what the 10th grad student government was doing and everything was just fine.

Hmm!

No comments: