Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Awful MAGA Shit I Need to Dump Here or I Will Scream

Sometimes I think people vote for absolute asshole devious snakes so that when the snake reveals itself they can act like oh no biggie they knew it the whole time and are in on the "joke"; sure they’re totally fucked now but oh so clever.

It seems to me that the people who most vociferously cheer on a zero-sum game politics of “the free market” and who would kill you for requesting a mere smidge of help or guidance from the government are the same people who, upon finding out they are not at the top 1 percent of 1 percent of 1 percent, immediately blame the government and institutions and “others” for their failures.

Republicans don't even pretend to not be hypocrites about their family values crap anymore but I have a feeling if they see Herschel's career as a ballerina they might lose their sh*t 😬

No comments: