Monday, October 03, 2022

FUCK. YOU. APPLE. AIR. PODS.

Just last week I finally gave up on the fucking Apple air pods - I've lost 3 or four pairs of them, they give you THREE more things you have to fucking charge and keep charged and I was screaming that I'd had it. I ordered some old trusty regular wired headphones. I will never again keep fucking air pods as my default headphones. FUCK. THEM.  Yes the sound is better but nobody's fucking asking me to remix the upcoming Revolver box set; do I really fucking need to be Phil Spector to listen to a comedy podcast? I intimated to someone that Apple knows we lose them constantly and that is their exact intention and they just cash in on it OVER AND FUCKING OVER, but was rebuked strongly.

And now, almost immediately is sweet, horrible vindication from The Sports Guy himself. FUCK. YOU. APPLE. AIR. PODS.

No comments: