Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Ice Cream & T-Swizz

I heard a story when I was a kid, which means I think I heard a story but maybe I didn't and made it all up but it really doesn't matter since I've been telling it for about 650 goddam years now, about a friend of my mother's who was very large, okay we'll call it fat after all it was the 1970s, and was lying in bed inhaling a huge banana split when her husband, home from work early, barged in and surprised her.

He yelled at her and yelled at her, that she had been trying so hard to lose weight etc etc and goddammit how could she do this to herself blah blah blah. My mother's friend was absolutely horrified. One because she'd been busted, and two because it was actually her second banana split.

🤣

I bring this up only because last night while looking for something on Hulu to watch I stumbled upon the Taylor Swift documentary. Hmmm, I thought to myself as I clicked on it. A few minutes later I was horrified to think to myself (again) wow what if someone barged in and surprised me right now; they'd spend the rest of our lives making fun of me for watching the Taylor Swift documentary. I would be absolutely horrified. One because I'd have been busted, and two because it would actually have been the second time I watched it.

No comments: