Saturday, March 18, 2023

Models, Ink

Something someone just said in the second episode of Sex and the City - which I will deny watching if pressed in court - about there being real models in New York City and men dating them, and that made me think of my quote from my first non-bestseller. Sorry for the weird graphic lockup, Kindle doesn't let you cut/paste shit. NOT sorry, if I'm being real!

More quotes from moi about models:

1) I learned you don’t hafta necessarily be pretty to be a model. If you have the freakishly right body, they can live with the rest. Ironically, the same can be said for an offensive lineman in the NFL. Life, eh?

Well. I guess that's it for now. But I'll keep you posted.

NOTE: since nofuckingbody you asked, the original line from this blog was:
Watching ridiculously hot woman after ridiculously hot woman walking down Bedford Avenue is like watching fish in a fish tank. Sure they're beautiful to look at, but I doubt I'll be fucking any of them

No comments: