Thursday, April 06, 2023

Okay I'm Just Gonna Scream Now

I've enjoyed this podcast from time to time - one guy is insufferably always the "contrarian guy!" which is annoying but whatever - but I listened to today's episode all the way through just to confirm that these fucking idiots watched the entire move and then felt perfectly fine shitting on it while blatantly having ZERO idea that its impetus was Hanks' wanting to tell the story of the countless bands who started out like The Beatles did but, like almost every other band not named The Beatles, fizzled out for a variety of reasons. 

This is a stupid post for me to post because without you people also listening to the episode you kind of have no idea what I'm blathering about but I just wanted to vent so thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

No comments: