Monday, May 01, 2023

EDDIE MCCARTNEY LIVES!! EDDIE MCCARTNEY LIVES!!

Last year I talked about Paul's beloved & famous - and curiously humongous - sheepdog Martha, who had a song about her on The White Album and still tragically outlived John Lennon.

Now I see this via BeatleLudo, which at first glance is a nice, touching story as told by Linda McCartney:
The photo of Paul walking up a dirt track with Heather was taken on one of those days when we went out and got deliberately lost. It sums up the carefree feeling Paul and I were able to share in those days of tough business and bad feelings."

Paul, Heather and Eddie 1969.
WAIT - "Eddie"? Who the hell is Eddie - I've read every Beatles book there is and I've never heard of Eddie - GUYS WHAT THE EFF HAPPENED TO EDDIE!!?!?!?

No comments: