Friday, June 23, 2023

OH FFS

Apparently Mark Zuckerberg & Elon Musk are literally going to fight each other:

Mark Zuckerberg has apparently agreed to fight Elon Musk in a cage match that would feature the billionaire leaders of two giant tech companies. Whether the two tech moguls are joking remains to be seen. While replying to a user discussing Meta's plans to build a Twitter rival, Musk challenged the company's founder on Wednesday to a "cage match" if he's up for it. Zuckerberg responded to a screenshot of the tweet and said, "Send me location".

First of all, I for damn sure haven't crafted my life in such a way so that one day I wake up & I'm the only adult in the goddam room 😡😡😡😡. Secondly, I guess this is just the next level of the bored billionaire nonsense we're all being forced through, presumably culminating in some rich motherfucker deciding he's Marcus Licinius Crassus.

What the fuck happened to just being happy to be outrageously rich?

No comments: