Monday, June 12, 2023

Your Bill Simmons Podcasting Starter Kit

I guess ________ got market corrected by _______
Pieces (everything's "pieces" when building a team)
When I wrote a column on ________, back when my fingers worked (pause to give others a chance to implore you to go back to writing, don't worry the silence will pass quickly enough)
"Subsequent" to be pronounced sub - see - quent
"I bought season tickets on (insert name of much-admired actor/actress)"
Come on, (celebrity's full name)!

Join in by adding your own! 🤗

"Xmastime is on to you & your bullshit, sir"

I kid because I love The Sports Guy - here's the first ever mention of him on Xmastime, back in 2008!

Over on ESPN.com I listened to the Sports Guy's podcast for the first time. Disappointing. #1, me and The Barber are better. As funny as he used to be in his column, he's b o r i n g live. But what's up with his slightly Midwestern accent? All his BostonBostonBoston nonsense - he supposedly grew up in the Gaaaahhhden,where's his accent? Am I the only one who was expecting Cliff Clavin? What the fuck?

ALSO HE MISSED OSCAR ROBERTSON FOR HIS BIG EWING THEORY THEORY!!! 

No comments: