Tuesday, July 18, 2023

I Love You Paul McCartney! Also: You are Warned, Paul McCartney!

Apparently none other than Paul McCartney himself is entering the podcast world!!

Welcome to “McCartney: A Life in Lyrics.” This podcast will take you into the mind of one of the greatest songwriters of all time: Paul McCartney. The result is a combination master class, memoir, and improvised journey with one of the most beloved figures in popular music. Each episode focuses on one song from McCartney’s iconic catalog – spanning early Beatles through his more recent solo work. McCartney, together with his friend, the poet Paul Muldoon, dissects the people, experiences, and art that inspired his songwriting.

I love Paul McCartney. You people know I love Paul McCartney. I would literally take a bullet (non-lethal)(well, non-paralyzing as well)(but then again if I knew all that was off the table, wouldn't I really take a bullet for anybody?) for Paul McCartney. So I cannot WAIT to hear him talking about his songs; the more in-depth with each one, the more I will curl up to it like a dog curls up to, well, anything!

BUT.

If this motherfucker starts trying to make us think we should care to hear about his solo songs in any remotely fathomable way as much as we do about his Beatles songs then Imma flip the eff out on him!!!!!!

See ya on 9/20 Macca!! 🤗

AREA MAN SEEN DESPERATELY TRYING TO KEEP XMASTIME HAPPY

No comments: