Monday, August 28, 2023

Also #XOTD2008

Man I was a busy beaver back then; apparently I have not one but TWO classics on this day from 15 years ago, besides my "no war heroes" post from below please enjoy my "a real origin story I'd love to hear about" post. And you're welcome!
"...my grandparents met and got married, then the war came...boy, did my Grandfather not wanna go to that. "It sounded really, really hard!!" he'd tell me, still angry. Fought and bitched to get outta going, but they finally came and got him I guess. Oh sure, the Depression, the War, they talked about those days a lot...how much they hated those days, having to work all the time and stuff..."why did all this happen to us? why not somebody else?" they'd ask me. "Why couldn't that have happened to your generation instead?" they'd say to me..."Always look for the shortcut"... CONTINUE READING

No comments: