Monday, October 30, 2023

Help, I'm Stepping Into The Twilight Zone: Episode 4

I've been looking for something to thrill me a little for this Halloween October month and it occurred to me that an item on a list of things I wanna do a deep dive on is The Twilight Zone; I think I've somehow managed to make it to 51 years old without actually sitting down and watching an entire episode. So I will now spend the rest of the month watching one per day one whenever I remember to think about it, just for you people - you're welcome!

SEASON 1 EPISODE 4
The Sixteen-Millimeter Shrine

10/23/1959

XMASTIME REVIEW: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I mean I promise you I'm not kidding, I have no idea how this boring af turd got made; it's really a miracle this show was allowed to continue and eventually change enough to become what I must assume was amazing at some point

MOST INTERESTING THING ABOUT IT: someone mentioned the local "community chest"; as a Monopoly lover with a lifetime 12,922-6 W/L record (I am unapologetic slumlord, thank you very much) I never really thought it was even a real thing 🤷‍♂️

WEIRDEST THING IN HISTORY THAT HAPPENED ON THE DAY THIS EPISODE AIRED: Weird Al Yankovic was born

No comments: