Sunday, October 15, 2023

My Greatest Idea Ever?

Everybody remembers the Steve Bartman moment and rightfully so, but of course nobody remembers that the play never would've happened if Cubs shortstop Alex Gonzalez hadn't have booted about as easy of a routine double-play ball as you can have served up to you. And thanks to me being a goddam genius, you people now know the play happened exactly 20 years ago yesterday.

Meanwhile, just about an hour ago I posted a video of CJ Ramone rocking The Ramones uber-super-duper slice of Hall of Fames slices Bonzo Goes to Bitburg.

So I guess what I'm asking is...why hasn't someone written a movie about a cursed shortstop named Gonzalez who gets run out of Chicago and is traded to the Pirates and that brilliant movie is called Gonzo Goes to Pittsburgh?

LOOKING FOR INVESTORS!! LET'S MAKE SOME MONEY, PEOPLE!!!

No comments: