Friday, January 12, 2024

Footnotes & EFW?!, Oh My!

On this week's episode of EGG FOO WHAT?! Mike brought up my long-running series, Footnotes:

I'm fascinated by uber-footnotes in history; either in pictures (ie. who's the woman in the picture they always show kneeling over the body at Kent State?) or otherwise (Raymond Jones walking into the NEMS shop and asking Brian Epstein for the "My Bonnie" single, which made Epstein curious about The Beatles) Who are these people? Has anyone ever interviewed them? That should be a whole book, interviews with these footnote people.

HERE'S A LINK TO ALL THE FOOTNOTES POSTS SO FAR (don't worry, they're not all Beatles-based.)

Here's a screengrab of a doc I was working up years ago when I was considering doing a ROCK & ROLL FOOTNOTES podcast.

No comments: