Thursday, January 25, 2024

Neil. He Gets Me.

About two years ago I made this note to myself:
All we really seem to be doing is MOVING the same money around paying bills to each other so why is there so much destruction (“That’s the problem with people” joke).
I intended to flesh out a short thesis re: why are we still constantly fighting wars and killing each other over a finite set of stuff that will just get shifted around & around over & over anyway. Of course I never got around to it because I'm lazy as shit and decided instead to walk around patting myself on the back for germinating about 1% of a cogent thought. But just now Neil deGrasse Tyson, probably auditioning for the role of Xmastime's Assistant, summed it all up a lot better than I ever could so YOU'RE WELCOME, EARF!

No comments: