Sunday, February 25, 2024

Lund, Kraft & Me

As you wonderful fans already know, my favorite book of all-time is Little Follies: The Personal History, Adventures, Experiences & Observations of Peter Leroy by Eric Kraft. Kraft is easily the biggest influence on my own writing, even so far as having the idea to put the word "Williamsburg" in the title of my first book while being so kind to reply as a random-ass email I sent him when I was writing the book. The only reason he ever DID reply to me is Michael Lund, my Literary Criticism professor who introduced me to Kraft, both literally and as a writer.

A few weeks ago, prompted by who knows what, I reached out to Professor Lund just to thank him for the role he played in all this, and now he's written back. It's not a big thing and won't mean anything to anybody else, but I'm beaming right now. :)

READ PREVIOUS XMASTIME ABOUT MICHAEL LUND AND ERIC KRAFT HERE.


No comments: