Monday, April 22, 2024

Luck & Me, Rare Companions

Nobody has ever accused me of being a lucky man, and yet minutes ago while flipping around the guide on Pluto TV I saw this:


DID I say fuck it, and rolled the dice that clicking on it and waiting for the 4 seconds for the channel to pop up would reward me with Jamie Lee Curtis' perfect tittays?

YUP! I won't post them here but anyone who's seen the movie knows exactly what I'm talking about. I barely even looked at them, although let's be honest of course I have them memorized (why's "memoreyesed" not a thing for remembering from sight alone?), I was so pleased with patting my myself on the back for straight-up courting Lady Luck and for once being in the winner's circle.

"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), “didn't you just get lucky like this only 16 years ago?"

Sigh. Yes I did, faithful readers, YES I did!

No comments: