Friday, April 19, 2024

Road to Ruin: an Announcement

In listening to Road to Ruin right now I'm baffled as always re: why this is put up as equal to the first three albums. I Don't Want You, Don't Come Close and Go Mental all equally suck balls. -  XMASTIME

While its always had its share of personal super-superslices (It's a Long Way Back, Questioningly) as well as the ubiquitous I Wanna Be Sedated I've always refused to include Road to Ruin with the original first three albums in terms of greatness as most people always want to do; I'd always tuck it somewhere between Pleasant Dreams and Too Tough to Die, so imagine my surprise over this past week as for some reason I've sensed a shift in how much I like it....I'm not saying it will jump any other album in rank, but I may be up for a re-evaluation of sorts.

I will keep you posted, thanks!

No comments: