Friday, April 19, 2024

Worries. I Have Them.

Sometimes I worry I haven’t spent enough time on EGG FOO WHAT?! talking about how much I love Stove Top stuffing:

The inventor of Stove Top stuffing passed away on Nov. 13; never mind that the media found it amusing to announce her death the day before Thanksgiving, of all days. Man, I love Stove Top - if my brother was the Puddin' Boy growing up, I was the Stove Top Boy, as it was my job every Sunday to make the stuffing. I like mine slightly dry, and with more butter than water (surprise.) And since this is a post of mourning, I won't get into how I hate when people put crap like raisins/oysters/etc into the stuffing (my sister-in-law Pam adding sausage to the stuffing mix is the only addition I approve of...so far). So tomorrow when you're stuffing your face with one of America's all-time food inventions, take a second to thank Mrs. Ruth Siems. If you'd like, check out Stove Top's website and try some of their recipes to add a lil' flare to your Thanksgiving Trough.

To quote myself, "It’s a dream ingredient for whatever my food magnum opus will one day be."
 
And hell, that was just one of two posts about Stove Top that were in the first 10 Xmastime posts ever!!!!

No comments: