Saturday, June 29, 2024

It Ain't Easy Being Xmastime, but It Is Necessary

As you nice people know I live above a Wegmans grocery store, which means I'm there about 4 times every single day. If it's getting close to midnight & I've only been 2-3 times I feels myself getting a little antsy and I'll think of an excuse to go back down there again. (YES, down on deez nuts, congratulations my beloved feeble-minded audience grrrrrr.) So earlier today ("earlier today"...as opposed to later today in the future, idiot?) when one of the workers (very nicely) stopped me & if I needed help finding anything it was all I could to stifle my condescending chuckle & think of a scene from the single greatest book of all time about a certain lovable rapscallion's time as a Manny in Williamsburg, Brooklyn during the mid 2000s.

No comments: