Monday, June 24, 2024

Walking, The Grocery Store and Xmastime

With my being a *bit* of a dreamer/lazy-ass you'd think I'd meander more than I do but in actuality I'm a fast walker, some of it may be due to living in NYC for 15 years but I was also born with an anxiety to get from Point A to Point B as quickly as possible & without upsetting anybody and the irony is that over the years I've been yelled at by friends for walking so fast/far in front of them a million times more than for the opposite.

Which is why I love walking around the grocery store below me, unlike a lot of groups of people you may see while out & about I'd say 95% of people in a grocery store are annoyed they're even there & just wanna get the hell out of there, so it's perfect for someone who does need a bit a of a human connection from time to time but not too much of a human connection at all.

No comments: