Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Solutions. I Have Them.

I've spent years pushing back on any fellow Democrats frustrated guilty wishes that "I wish Trump would die!" by saying it would only make it worse as he'd then be a martyr, but now I don't know if I think that anymore.

Yes, there's always a possibility that something worse will spring up, but I'd challenge anybody to think such a person exists; Democrats have lived in fear that Republicans will push Trump aside for a better, smarter version of Trump but every time they've been presented with the opportunity they've lunged for Trump, each time stronger than before.

Meanwhile, and there's no use in trying to explain it, there's just something about Trump, a fucking baby toddler shithead constantly screaming at you to watch him hoover up his third scoop of chocolate ice cream, that lets all Republicans stand back and watch him as if watching a movie, and they all are helpless not to fall in line with him; they know if they even THINK about questioning him, their career in the party is over.

But nobody else in the party (thankfully) IS Trump; every time someone's tried to grab the "you'll love me because I'm repulsive!" crown from him, they've lost. So the idea now that if Trump dies he'll be replaced by a younger, better, smarter & more efficient dictator is absurd, and instead of having one North Star driving the party there will be deathly in-fighting for the crown. Again, for some reason reason they've all agreed to take a back seat to Trump but it's ONLY to Trump, and I have a feeling that trying to round up unfettered devotion for anyone else is just not going to happen. 

So to be honest, there's no reason to not simply kill Trump to save tens of million of Americans from misery.

NOTE: I AM NOT IN ANY WAY ADVOCATING FOR THE ACTUAL DEATH OF DONALD TRUMP OR ANYBODY ELSE IN ANY WAY OF FASHION, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY ACTION THEREFORE AND THEREWITH.

No comments: