Sunday, September 08, 2024

Questions. I Have Them.

When people want you to think they're better than you while eating french fries they really make sure they let you know that what they like about the french fries is that they taste more like an actual potato; meanwhile I would suggest that somebody ask would you rather your french fries taste more like a real potato or would you rather all potatoes taste like french fries and we're gonna see real quick who's a better person than who.

"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), "didn't you have an amazing thought about this all the way back in 2006 during your amazing THINGS ARE GOOD run?"

Sigh. Yes I did, faithful readers, YES I did:

Same thing with “hash browns.” Fancy joint, for $7.50 you get this:

  

as in “I barely chopped up a potato and threw some grass on it, fuck you, gimme $7.50” whereas for about 80 cents you can get:

  

buttery, crispy outside and soft potato inside. Remarkable. With the fancy chef, I guess we’re just lucky he doesn’t throw this at our heads:

  

Stay strong out there, friends!

No comments: