Friday, July 31, 2026

Current Events

Anytime Trump has some project he's really itching to make happen he brays on & on about how taxpayers won’t have to pay for it, that a bunch of his kazillionaire buddies are fighting each other for the honor of hurling their own cash into the pile.

So it's weird that he'd be clinging so tightly to the idea that he's frustrated by Congress somehow standing in the way of his "let's pretend to pay the people who stormed the Capital on January 6 a ton of money" $1.8B slush fund happening, all while claiming these people are just incredible American patriots who thought they were enjoying a stroll thru town before having their lives destroyed by, of course, Biden.

He speaks of them as if they're the greatest of American heroes, and yet for some reason this isn’t one of his projects he's itching to have his bazillionaire buddies chip in for, even it's just the laughable (to them) sum of $1.8B.

I just find this interesting is all.

"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), "by 'I just find this interesting is all' don't you mean you're 100% sure that in the fairly near future you'll be linking to this post with some sort of 'I fucking told you people' theme"?

Sigh. Yes I do, faithful readers, YES I do.

No comments: